What is Self Storage?
Think of self storage as an extension of your living space. It’s like having an extra closet, or room, or garage. It could be a mini-warehouse for your personal possessions or business supplies. You choose the amount of space you need, and rent it out on a monthly basis. You can access it 7 days a week, and upsize or downsize as needed. There are a lot of ways storage units can be used, and they come with a lot of perks, too.
Popular uses for self storage
- Store seasonal items like clothing, skis, snowmobiles, bikes, inflatable pools, decorations
- Moving or renovating? Store your possessions away safely until you are settled
- University downtime: store your things while off for the summer or semester
- Store business inventory, files, taxes and paperwork
- Store large vehicles or bulky equipment when not in use
One reason self storage is the go-to solution is the perks. People like the peace-of-mind knowing that items that are important to them are safely stored in a clean, dry, secure facility. They like knowing they are accessible when needed.
Perks of self storage
- Easy access storage units open 7 days a week
- Safe, secure units with 24-hour surveillance
- Convenient month-month rentals with no access fees
- Packing and storage supplies available on-site
- Sizes to fit all your needs, from 5x5 (25sq)’ to over 10x10 (100sq’)
- Temperature and humidity control optimization
- Most units have 9’ ceilings for storing taller items or adding shelving.
Self storage lets you free up room where to live without having to sacrifice your favourite possessions. You control how you arrange it all and can add or remove items as needed. It’s easy, clean, safe and secure.
Storguard has several convenient self storage options to serve you. We’re happy to answer any questions and provide a quote. Give us a call today at the nearest convenient location.